Wellenreiten in Deutschland - Nordsurf Syndikat Forum

• Mai 20, 2024, 08:15:34
  • Willkommen Gast
Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Das Nordsurf Syndikat ist am Start

Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Autor Thema: WCT - Marlon Lipke  (Gelesen 21110 mal)

Hansi

Re: WCT - Marlon Lipke
« Antwort #15 am: Februar 26, 2009, 10:12:53 »

Freu'mich auch schon, wenn's auf der Tour wieder los geht-was Flores kann, kann Lipke hoffentlich schon lange...bin echt gespannt wie er sich schlägt!

Aber noch viel mehr freu'ic mich auf meinen next surf-der letzte ist schon wieder laaaange her!

Jens

• Administrator
« Antwort #16 am: Februar 26, 2009, 10:23:05 »

Erstmal muss der gute Marlon sich aus seinem niedrigen Seeding hocharbeiten, damit er nicht immer in den ersten Runden gleich gegen die "ganz grossen" ran muss. Das wird 'nen hartes Stück Arbeit.

Sein erster Heat in Snappers als WCT-Pro sieht folgendermassen aus:

Heat 6: C.J. Hobgood (USA), Taylor Knox (USA), Marlon Lipke (DEU)

Good Luck!

Christoph

• the Lens
  • Global Moderator
    • Christoph Pless Photography
« Antwort #17 am: Februar 26, 2009, 11:16:06 »

verdammt viel luck  ;D
Who conquered the mind, conquers the world!

Jens

• Administrator
« Antwort #18 am: Februar 27, 2009, 08:47:37 »

Euro Blog: First German Ever on Dream Tour Marlon Lipke to Start Campaign Tomorrow 

COOLANGATTA, Australia (Friday, February 27, 2009) – Marlon Lipke (DEU), 24, the first German surfer ever to become a member of the ASP World Tour, will paddle out tomorrow for his first heat against some of the world’s best surfers for the first round of the Quiksilver Pro Gold Coast at Snapper Rocks. Lipke, who will be surfing on his backhand on the world famous righthanders of Coolangatta, will meet former ASP World Champion CJ Hobgood (USA) and Dream Tour veteran powersurfer Taylor Knox (USA). The German man, who has made the trip to Australia with his younger brother Melvin to train and get ready for his grand start, sent us his thoughts as a rookie prepared to enter the arena of elite professional surfing. Check it out...

"Snapper Rocks... I have been coming here for almost ten years now so I know the place and the wave quite well but I think I've only managed to catch ten waves with all this crowd in the water... Hahaha... No seriously, I know the wave but probably not enough to know which set will be better and which waves will offer better scoring potential on a difficult day. However, I think it is a good wave for goofyfooters and I had some sick rides a week ago and it definitely gave me confidence.

Can't wait to get things started, being part of this big European group is really great, they are all amazing surfers and great people so I am looking forward to spending my time on tour with the rest of the crew.

I don't really know what to expect from the tour this year and that's why I am not feeling 100% confident but I know after a few events I will have some good experience and will find my cruising speed. I am still the same mellow guy that was on the WQS last year and there’s no big change on my personal approach so I am excited to get on with some new experiences. Being a newcomer amongst all the best surfers of the planet makes me happy and I fell like I have nothing to lose. I will take my time to find out my strenghts on tour and possibly establish myself. Compared to what I have been through on the WQS, I feel there's a lot less pressure now and everything is bonus.

Speaking about my training for the start of the tour, I don't have the best training facilities where I live but I trained a lot at the gym with my brother Melvin and I am definitely physically fit. Mentally, I am just going to use the same tactics as I did last year on the ASP World Qualifying Series (WQS), take as it goes, go with the flow and have as much fun as possible to enjoy that unique opportunity. Looking at my equipment, I spent a lot of time working on the boards for the different venues of the tour and I believe my Shaper Nick from Semente Surfboards has come up with some really good stuff for me.

Since Hawaii and the nerve testing finish there, I travelled a bit around Europe and in Portugal where I live. I went to Munich in Germany to surf the famous river wave there which was super fun despite the ice floating around and the freezing weather. Then I went to France to get some waves and start training and we got some good swells but it was very cold as well. In January and at the beginning of February, I drove to Lisbon and Ericeira as much as possible to surf different waves and be there for every swell. I had really good waves for the first week but then the weather went crazy and I had to stay at home in the South of Portugal. But I had a good winter.

With all the travel coming up, I will try and have some friends and family with me as much as possible. My brother and two friends have made the trip to Australia, we have been having a great time with a stopover in Frankfurt in Germany for my birthday on the way and my manager Quirin Rohleder is here as well. It's great to have them around. But I can’t wait to get back to some events with my other friends who are still on the WQS like Gony (Zubizarreta), Hodei (Collazo), Justin (Mujica), Jonathan (Gonzalez) and Pablo (Gutierrez)."

For more on Marlon Lipke, check out his profile at www.aspworldtour.com

Hansi

« Antwort #19 am: Februar 27, 2009, 09:04:59 »

@Jens: Ja, ist echt blöde, dass er immer gegen die ganz Großen ran muss, aber wie er schon sagt: Er hat nix zu verlieren.

Aber für uns deutsche Surfer ist die Tatsache, dass nun ein deutscher Fahrer auf der Tour ist ebenfalls was ganz Großes. Marlon wird unser Image, was das deutsche Surfen angeht, ziemlich aufpolieren! Ich drücke ihm die Daumen, dass er erst mal das erste JAhr übersteht und sich etablieren kann und dann mal schauen...

Euch'n großartiges Woend und evtl. coolen Surf-wird ja schon langsam Frühling! HG

katzer

« Antwort #20 am: Februar 27, 2009, 11:51:19 »

heute morgen war soagar ein mittelgroßer artikel über ihn in der printausgabe der süddeutschen...

Jens

• Administrator
« Antwort #21 am: Februar 27, 2009, 17:23:53 »

Luke Stedtman hat abgesagt somit hat sich der Heat-Draw etwas verändert:

h1:Jeremy Flores, FRA;Dean Morrison, AUS;Dustin Barca, HAW
h2:Bobby Martinez, USA;Roy Powers, HAW;Tiago Pires, PRT
h3:Mick Fanning, AUS;Ben Dunn, AUS;Phillip MacDonald, AUS
h4:Adriano De Souza, BRA;Jordy Smith, ZAF;Drew Courtney, AUS
h5:Adrian Buchan, AUS;Heitor Alves, BRA;Marlon Lipke, GER
h6:CJ Hobgood, USA;Damien Hobgood, USA;Aritz Aranburu, EUK
h7:Joel Parkinson, AUS;Taylor Knox, USA;Thompson
h8:Kelly Slater, USA;Dayyan Neve, AUS;Wills
h9:Bede Durbidge, AUS;Mikael Picon, FRA;Wilson
h10:Taj Burrow, AUS;Dane Reynolds, USA;Ziems
h11:Fredrick Patacchia, HAW;Michael Campbell, AUS;Tim Boal, FRA
h12:Chris Ward, USA;Nathaniel Curran, USA;Greg Emslie, ZAF
h13:Kai Otton, AUS;Chris Davidson, AUS;Kekoa Bacalso, HAW
h14:Tim Reyes, USA;Michel Bourez, PYF;Nic Muscroft, AUS
h15:Tom Whitaker, AUS;Gabe Kling, USA;Josh Kerr, AUS
h16:Kieren Perrow, AUS;Jihad Khodr, BRA;David Weare, ZAF

Mowa

• You won't know....unless you go.
« Antwort #22 am: Februar 27, 2009, 20:31:29 »

wann gehts denn los? heute abend oder? wieviel stunden sind die aussies uns voraus?

katzer

« Antwort #23 am: Februar 27, 2009, 21:45:22 »

also wenn ich das richtig lese, fängt das in ner viertelstunde an...dabei wollte ich doch heute meine hausarbeit fertig machen...herrje!

edit: jo ist on....aber in bescheidener qualität schwarz-weißes,verschwommenes bild.
« Letzte Änderung: Februar 27, 2009, 23:24:31 von katzer »

Jens

• Administrator
« Antwort #24 am: Februar 28, 2009, 20:41:31 »

Hat leider nicht ganz gereicht für Marlon:

Red    2   12.30    Adrian Buchan    AUS
White    1   13.67    Heitor Alves    BRA
Black    3   10.27    Marlon Lipke    DEU

In Runde 2 gehts wieder gegen Ace Buchan, komischer Heat-Draw...

Heat # 4
Red       Adrian Buchan    AUS
White       Marlon Lipke    DEU

Jens

• Administrator
« Antwort #25 am: März 01, 2009, 19:17:21 »

Hier übrigens die Highlights von Marlons Heat:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osx5xE_Uro0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osx5xE_Uro0</a>

Jens

• Administrator
« Antwort #26 am: März 07, 2009, 15:58:46 »

Ja leider hats nicht ganz gereicht, wenig gute Wellen im Heat und die hat sich Ace geholt.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWBMHlyDm4s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWBMHlyDm4s</a>

maleika

« Antwort #27 am: April 07, 2009, 04:05:59 »

hm...schon wieder raus... :-\

Wuschel

« Antwort #28 am: April 16, 2009, 16:05:30 »

Ja, das Leben ist kein Ponyhof...

Jens

• Administrator
« Antwort #29 am: April 18, 2009, 16:08:45 »

Bells war leider wieder nicht besonders erfolgreich. Mal schauen wies in Tahiti läuft, denke dass da keiner was von ihm erwartet, vielleicht gbt ihm das die entsprechende Lockerheit.

Ansonsten startet Marlon auch seine WQS-Campaign 2008 und startet beim 6* Prime Lowers Pro, vom 28. April bis 2. Mai zusammen vielen anderen CT-Stars. Lowers (Lower Trestles, Californien) ist ja auch später im Jahr noch Tourstop der "grossen" Worldtour

http://www.nike6lowerspro.com/
Seiten: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6