Wellenreiten in Deutschland - Nordsurf Syndikat Forum

• Mai 02, 2024, 18:26:21
  • Willkommen Gast
Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Das Nordsurf Syndikat ist am Start

Autor Thema: Green Board  (Gelesen 8513 mal)

worldsurfradio

Green Board
« am: September 15, 2007, 23:42:52 »

Just started my GreenBoard, BioFoam blank from homeblown, just did the pre-shaping today.

Just cut the outline and rasped back to the line, feels different-very different from PU foam, even though its 50% MDF.

No shots as yet, will post when I get the film developed, also did not get any electronic footage, but did get some super8 (have 3 cassettes left) - will develop and tranfer when I win the lottery.

Moving to a proper shapers bay on the 23rd so hope to get some electronic footage there - then post here.

Glassing will be done with bio-resin from sustainable composites UK, Leashplug is cornstarch and cloth will be bamboo - both from Brian at Greenlight Pa.

- think its the first of this type in Europe.

Its going to be a 7'2 maybe Magic Carpet or Bonzer or Hybryd of the two, probably go with the Bonzer bottom - bit nervous, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I want it to be a good all-rounder, but also a technology demonstrator - wont be using a vaccum bag, so if we can do a greenboard, any backyard shaper can.

I want to put in a longboard central fin with quad side fins- 4WFS if I can get some here.