Wellenreiten in Deutschland - Nordsurf Syndikat Forum

• Mai 04, 2024, 06:47:44
  • Willkommen Gast
Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Das Nordsurf Syndikat ist am Start

Autor Thema: Marlon Lipke unterschreibt bei Oakley  (Gelesen 8788 mal)

Jens

• Administrator
Marlon Lipke unterschreibt bei Oakley
« am: Juni 13, 2008, 13:08:23 »

MARLON LIPKE - WELCOME AT OAKLEY! 

Not only being one of the best surfers in Europe and a sunny boy by heart, Marlon Lipke is now also an appreciated Oakley athlete.
Welcome to the Oakley Team, Marlon!

Blond headed Marlon Lipke does not exactly look like a typical Portuguese. Still his surfing skills beat most locals in Portugal. To live the dream of a never ending summer, his parents emigrated to Portugal before Marlon was born in 1984 to open up a surf school close to Lagos, Algarve. Marlon, as well as his brother Melvin are and will surely always be thankful for their parents’ choice.

With the young age of 8, Marlon Lipke began surfing and shortly after that participated in his first contests. In 1998 he first drew attention by winning the under 14-years-of-age European Championships. Professional surf sport does not exist without his name since.
Marlon Lipke is seven-times German Champion and won the European Pro Junior Championships in 2004, shortly followed by reaching third place at the Billabong World Junior Champs in Australia, the most prestigious Junior event in the world.

2007 was another very successful year for Marlon. Not only did he win several events on the European Pro Tour, which lead to a third place finish on the European ranking at the end of the year, but he also took out the Quiksilver Pro Trials, a result, which got him a spot in the main event.  Marlon’s high goal for 2008 is the qualification for the World Championship Tour 2009, but also a lot of traveling, shooting pictures for his sponsors and filming for his own video part.

“For me, there is no better sponsor than Oakley,” Marlon comments on his new partnership with the Californian Mad Scientists. “The products are extremely stylish and high in quality. Actually, I haven’t seen one model that I didn’t fully like.” Marlon is looking forward to many upcoming projects with his new team. “Working with Oakley is so much fun and I’m really looking forward to be surfing and filming with people like Bruce Irons.”

For more information on Marlon Lipke see: www.marlonlipke.com.