Wellenreiten in Deutschland - Nordsurf Syndikat Forum

• Mai 07, 2024, 01:54:41
  • Willkommen Gast
Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Das Nordsurf Syndikat ist am Start

Autor Thema: Surftech Xanadu Wave Rocket 5'8" so gut wie neu!!! Eigentlich neu...  (Gelesen 5247 mal)

Börni

• Börni "Moses"
  • Global Moderator
  • If you stay ready, you don't have to get ready.
    • Nordsurf-Syndikat

Verkaufe mein erst for kurzer Zeit erstandenes Surftech Xanadu Wave Rocket 5'8".
Bin ich erst für 2 Sessions gesurft. 1x in Scheveningen und einmal in der Ostsee. Ich werde mir das Brett wohl noch mal in 6'0'' anschauen.

Im Endeffekt ist das Board noch wie neu. Sieht aus wie neu, hat mal gar keine Macken,ist zur Zeit nur ein wenig Wachs drauf. Ohne könnte man es im Laden als Neubrett hinstellen!

Für einen Surfer, der leichter ist als ich ein ideales Brett für die Ost- und Nordsee aber auch zum travelen. Hat ansich für ein 5'8"er schon enorm viel Volumen... (siehe unten).

Neupreis ist ca. 700 €

Ich verkaufe es für 399 €

Hier Bilder vom Brett und weitere Fakten. Orginalbilder von meinem Brett folgen morgen.

LENGTH:     5'8"             172.72 cm
NOSE:    16.88"    42.88 cm
MID:            21.38"    54.31 cm
TAIL:    16.75"    42.54 cm
THICK:    2.5"            6.35 cm
VOLUME:    33cc
FINS:    FCS    

5'8" FISH XANADU - This board has a flatter entry rocker with a rounder outline, "wider nose, wider tail" to make up for the shorter length of the board. This board should be ridden 8" shorter than a performance shortboard. It also has a flatter deck which makes the rails fuller for more buoyancy and for a better performance in smaller, flatter waves. The bottom uses a flat vee to double concave for quick projection down the line.

Einen Testbericht aus dem Internet:

I’ve been procrastinating on this post for a while but finally got around to writing it. I tried Surftech’s 5′6 Xanadu Rocket Fish many months ago thanks to the good guys at Surftech Hawaii. I had seen this board out in the line-ups of Oahu’s popular surf spots e.g. Diamond Head Cliffs, Kewalos, Bowls, Rockpiles, etc and it seemed like the most consistent Surftech board out there in the surf. After a few unsuccessful tries, I was able to borrow the Xanadu Rocket Fish just in time for tiny waves! Bummer. Regardless, I took the board out to see how it would do in crap surf and after the first three sessions I thought this board was a total tool. The deck seemed way to flat and I couldn’t seem to get this board to work…probably because of the poor surf more than anything.

I was about to give up on this board and return it to Surftech when I decided to take it out to Diamond Head during a small swell. With low expectations, I paddled out and caught a few in between waves. Amazingly, this board turned on with speed and tight turns coming with ease. It seemed like a completely different board from the first few sessions and the more I rode this board the more I liked it.

After that fateful Diamond Head session, I rode the board almost every day for a month. This board was simply magic for the typical waves we have in town (weak and fatter on most days). The board paddled easy despite it’s short length (5′6 x 21″ 3/16 x 2″ 1/4) and this board paddled into waves better than any board I’ve ever rode which I attribute to a perfect entry rocker. This board is blazing fast down the line and with each pump on an open face the speed you can generate is mind boggling. Even with all that speed, the board is still very maneuverable with loads of drive off the bottom but just loose enough for tight turns in the pocket.

I’m not sure if Surftech has discontinued making this board as it’s no longer on their website but you can still find them in most surf shops. Here’s tip for those looking to buy one. The most common thing I hear from people who own Rocket Fishes is they always wish they got the next smallest model (board comes in lengths of 5′6, 5′8, 5′10, 6′0). At first glance you’ll probably want to err on the safe side and get more than enough board but the rails are boxy and full making for a full volume board and the Tuflite skin make these boards extremely buoyant. So if you’re thinking of getting the 5′10, you should probably get the 5′8.

A few more notes, I did try a friend’s 5′8 and there was a pretty big difference in volume…I can see why you’d want to get the smaller board. The 5′8 for me was too buoyant and thick for me and made the board feel more like a funboard…easy wave catching but less responsive.

Ein Vergleich zum CI "Biscuit" findet ihr hier:

http://custom.surfboardshack.com/channel-islands-biscuit/

Börni  ;D ;D ;D

« Letzte Änderung: Dezember 13, 2009, 18:09:43 von Börni »

Börni

• Börni "Moses"
  • Global Moderator
    • Nordsurf-Syndikat

VHB=Verhandlungsbasis. Habt keine Angst ein Gebot abzugeben. Ich beiße nicht!

Börni

• Börni "Moses"
  • Global Moderator
    • Nordsurf-Syndikat
Surftech Xanadu Wave Rocket 5'8" so gut wie neu!!! Eigentlich neu...
« Antwort #2 am: November 22, 2009, 18:30:00 »

Jetzt 399 Euro!!! VHB :o :o :o

anbei die versprochenen Bilder:

« Letzte Änderung: Dezember 13, 2009, 18:10:16 von Börni »

Börni

• Börni "Moses"
  • Global Moderator
    • Nordsurf-Syndikat
Re: Surftech Xanadu Wave Rocket 5'8" so gut wie neu!!! Eigentlich neu...
« Antwort #3 am: Dezember 10, 2009, 17:02:47 »

Brett ist immer noch zu haben... ;D ;D ;D

jack1

« Antwort #4 am: Dezember 12, 2009, 10:14:31 »

Was meintest du was du wiegst? war glaub ich im anderen Forum;-) hatte nämlich den Walden retro fish in 6,0 und der war mir viel zu vulominös...

MfG

Börni

• Börni "Moses"
  • Global Moderator
    • Nordsurf-Syndikat
« Antwort #5 am: Dezember 12, 2009, 10:50:58 »

Würde das mit dem Gewicht auch nicht überbewerten. Das Brett hat schon enorm viel Volumen. Ich wiege zur Zeit so ca. 81 kg. kann das Brett auch gut surfen. Habe aber den Vergleich mit dem Shape in 6'0" und kam da persönlich mit besser zurecht... Sinken tut das Brett nicht unter mir! ;D ;)

jack1

« Antwort #6 am: Dezember 12, 2009, 11:50:36 »

okay dann sollte ich mit 70 kilo ja gut zurecht kommen hoffe ich:-D
mein problem beim walden war nämlich das duckdiven, das war unglaublich schwer...

MfG

Börni

• Börni "Moses"
  • Global Moderator
    • Nordsurf-Syndikat
« Antwort #7 am: Dezember 13, 2009, 18:12:56 »

Weihnachtswahnsinn!!! 399 Euro!!! VHB :o :o :o

jack1

« Antwort #8 am: Dezember 14, 2009, 18:33:50 »

aaaaaaaaaahhhh verdammt
kannst dus mir bis zum 15. januar zurücklegen?:-D

MfG

Börni

• Börni "Moses"
  • Global Moderator
    • Nordsurf-Syndikat
« Antwort #9 am: Dezember 14, 2009, 19:49:21 »

Hallo Jack,

hast eine PM!  ;D

Börni

• Börni "Moses"
  • Global Moderator
    • Nordsurf-Syndikat
« Antwort #10 am: Dezember 22, 2009, 12:10:32 »

VERKAUFT!!!