Nordsurf > Pro Surfing

WQS - Schlaaaand

<< < (2/48) > >>

Wuschel:
@Jens:  ??? Du hast gerade gezaubert oder?  ??? Wow  :o

Jens:
Die Foren-Software ist gut  :D 8)

Ne macht ja Sinn, weil immer mehr Fahrer mit "DEU" als Länderkennung bei der WQS antreten.

Jens:
Marlon hat da mal gar nix anbrennen lassen und hat gezeigt wer der Chef im Ring ist:

Red   1 16.23 MARLON LIPKE  DEU 
White   2 10.00 ROLAND LEFEURVE  FRA 
Yellow   3 6.77 JOAO GUTEMBERG  BRA

Ich denke das ist auch ganz gut fürs Selbstvertrauen, dass er hohe Scores einfahren kann und auch Heats gewinnen kann.

Vorhin ist noch ein Deutscher rausgeflogen:

Red 2 13.67 DILLON PERILLON  USA 
White   4 5.70 RICARDO LANGE  DEU 
Yellow   1 17.27 TIM BOAL  FRA 
Blue   3 8.17 NUNO TELMO  PRT 

Weiter gehts mit Runde 2:

Heat #19
WQS 6 *
RND OF 96
singlet plc name from
Red    CLANCY DAWSON  AUS 
White    JOSE MARIA CABRERA  CNY 
Yellow    JERONIMO VARGAS  BRA 
Blue    MARLON LIPKE  DEU 

und

Heat #20
WQS 6 *
RND OF 96
 singlet plc name from
Red    HODEI COLLAZO  EUK 
White    CHARLES MARTIN  GLP 
Yellow    NICOLAU VON RUPP  DEU 
Blue    1.14  -

Diese Heats wirds dann wohl morgen im Laufe des Tages geben.

Jens:
So gegen 16 Uhr ist Marlon dran, Livestream scheint heute auch zu funktionieren.

Knapp Kopfhohe Onshore-Wellen sind im Angebot

http://quiksilverlive.com/estoril09/index.php

Jens:
In 5 min gehts los, das sagte Marlon übrigens gestern nach seinem Heat:

"The waves were definitely contestable and we surfed at a good time of the day with the right tide," Lipke said. "It was a good day and there had been lots of good scores before my heat so I was relaxed and just looked for the better waves. It's a great feeling to surf in an event in Portugal after all that travel in the past two months."

Lipke, who will travel to California next week and join Boal and the rest of the European Dream Tour contingent in Tahiti after that, is a former winner in the Estoril Quiksilver Pro (2007) and will be looking to better his equal 5th place finish from last year this week.

"I have no pressure and I really enjoying the bit of time in Portugal while I can," Lipke said. "I am surfing here with nothing to lose and I am having a good time surfing a WQS event with this state of mind. Compared to last year when every heat could make a difference, it is really pleasant to paddle out here relaxed with absolutely no pressure."

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln