Wellenreiten in Deutschland - Nordsurf Syndikat Forum

• April 27, 2024, 19:58:25
  • Willkommen Gast
Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Das Nordsurf Syndikat ist am Start

Autor Thema: [ASP News] Flores, Reynolds and Slater Rip Lay Day Reefs in Tahiti  (Gelesen 1161 mal)

Jens

• Administrator

Flores, Reynolds and Slater Rip Lay Day Reefs in Tahiti

Jeremy Flores, current ASP World No. 24, killing time in paradise

TAHITI (Saturday, August 28, 2010) – Well, we’re into Day 6 of the Billabong Pro Tahiti and still no competition yet. While there are certainly worse places on Earth to be marooned, it’s safe to say the natives are getting restless. And we’ve seen that there exist varying ways to pass the time: ping pong, fishing, snorkeling, facebook, etc. However, if you’re tapped into local guru Raimana Van Bastolear, then you may have a few tricks up your sleeve. Jeremy Flores (FRA), 22, current ASP World No. 24, teamed up with Raimana and fellow ASP World Tour surfers Kelly Slater (USA), 38, and Dane Reynolds (USA), 24, to score some reefs on the other side of the island and let’s just say they may know of a couple hidden gems. This…is their story…

Hey, Teahupoo is still flat – no swell at all and we’ve been waiting to surf our heats for a while. I think by Sunday some swell is going to show up…hopefully! We have still been scoring amazing waves though – probably the best right I’ve surfed in Tahiti, absolutely no one out and heavy barrels. I had a go at the reef on the last day though, hit my back strong against the coral so that’s a bit annoying to sleep at night but all good so far. I’ve been enjoying here so much, such good energy with all my friends. Raimana and his wife have been great this entire trip so far and helping a lot! And all the boys have been ripping, Kelly, Dane…

Check out video of Jeremy, Dane and Kelly at Jeremy-Flores.com

For more on Jeremy Flores, check out his ASP WORLD TOUR PROFILE

Catch Jeremy, Dane, Kelly and the rest of the ASP Top 45 do battle LIVE at the BILLABONG PRO TAHITI

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/aspworldtour/~3/c5zGr2iDXo8/